A dimmerable bulb giving you tremendous energy savings. MEGAMAN® has invented the world's first linear dimming CFL (Compact Fluorescent Lamp) that is operable on conventional dimmer switches, and allows you to choose between full output or atmospheric lighting. The DIMMERABLE lamps work perfectly on any incandescent dimmer or electronic scene setter with absolutely no additional control wiring and transformers needed.
Applications: Study rooms, living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Model: GSU111d (B22)
Wattage (W): 11 (equivalent to 60W incandescent)
Lumen Output (lm): 570
Energy Label (Class): A
Diameter (mm): 60
Length (mm): 114
Weight (g): 76
Lampbase: B22 (bayonet base)
• High performance linear dimming capability.
• Dimmerable range from 100% to 10%.
• Flicker-free operation with stable light output.
• 10,000 hours operating life.
• Further energy savings for each step-down dimming.
• Down to 10% brightness level subject to dimmer specification.
* Compatible with rotary, electronic and digital dimmers. Remote-control and touch dimmers do not apply.
All MEGAMAN bulbs are RoHS compliant (EU Green Policy Compliant):
• Lead-free Glass Tubes are used to reinforce the lamps • The Silicone Sleeve holds broken glass in place before proper disposal and recycling • Water-based adhesives are used to prevent the release of toxic substances during the lamp manufacture • Recyclable plastic is used on lamps to conserve resources and reduce the burden on landfills. It also means it is rust free and eliminates faulty contact.
*At the end of its life, this energy saving light bulb should be taken to any household recycling site for recycling.*